Mirza Nurul Ghani Shovon, CIP, President, NASCIB, Mohammad Arfin, Vice President, NASCIB, Md, Rustom Ali, Director, NASCIB, Mahmudur Rifat Khan, Secretary (Acting),NASCIB and from Winrock Dipta Rakshit, Team Leader, Ashshash, Md. Omar Faruk, Training and Employment Manager, Ashshash, Nasir Chowdhury,Private Sector Engagement Advisor, Ashshash were present in MOU signing Ceremony.
This MoU is intended to facilitate collaboration between Winrock and NASCIB for mutual benefits in the following areas and ways:
• will work together to develop successful enterprises of the Ashshash beneficiaries while promoting women entrepreneurship that is aligned with the government’s policies.
• NASCIB’s members can be a mentor to the Ashshash’s beneficiaries (entrepreneurs) while providing guidance and suggestions. These Ashshash beneficiaries can, later, be a member of NASCIB.
• to develop capacities of the entrepreneurs including the Ashshash beneficiaries.
• to mobilize and provide technical and business development supports, including business start-up capital, to the beneficiaries.
• Creating opportunities for on-the-job training of the Ashshash skills trainees in the local enterprises of the NASCIB network.
• Jointly organizing training, workshop, seminar, and Trade Fairs for the benefits of entrepreneurs including the Ashshash beneficiaries.
• Advocacy and policy dialogue at the national and local levels to ensure favorable policies and to mobilize resources as well as technical assistance for these groups of people.