We have Three types of Membership Procedure (Proprietor, Limited & Partnership) and you should pay extra 120 (One Hundred twenty) Taka for online service mention below-
- Sending Certificate (We will send the Original certificate by Courier at your contact address)
- Send the Scan copy by Email (We will send certificate scan copy in your email)
- Please Confirm the spellings of your Enterprise/Organization/M/S.
- For any kind of correction on certificate members should pay 500/- (Five Hundred) Taka.
Available Payment Method:
Mobile Phone Payment-
Payment is to be made from any personal BKash account.
- bKash +8801723855215
- Nagad +8801723855215
|Payment Channel||Payment Mode||TDR*|
|Visa, MasterCard, Union Pay, Nexus||Debit/Credit Card (local & International)||2.50%|
|bKash, Nagad,Rocket, mCash, MyCash,t-cash, Sure Cash||Mobile Financial Services (MFS)|
|City Touch, AB Direct, Bank Aisa, MTB internet banking, Islami Bank internet banking||Internet Banking|
|iPay, Upay, Dmoney||Wallet|
|AMEX, Qcash||Debit/Credit Card (Local)||3.50%|
Return Policy & Guideline
Flexible return policy gives customers a comfortable experience in buying.
- Members can cancel orders any time before the process of certification.
- Members can return certificate upon misspelling or address issue within 24 hours.
1. Agreement to Terms
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally and National Association of Small & Cottage Industries of Bangladesh (NASCIB), located at Head Office: Mezbah Uddin Plaza (6th Floor),91, New Circular Road, Mouchak, Dhaka-1217. Phone-88-02-48322709. E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.nascib.org.bd (we, us), concerning your access to and use of the NASCIB (http://nascib.org.bd) website as well as any related applications (the Site).
The Site provides the following services. You agree that by accessing the Site and/or Services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Site and Services and you must discontinue immediately. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
- We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be indicated by an updated “Revised” Date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. Your continued use of the Site represents that you have accepted such changes.
- We may update or change the Site from time to time to reflect changes to our proceedings, our users’ needs and/or our business priorities.
- Our site is directed to people residing in Bangladesh. The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
- The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register for the Site or use the Services without parental permission.
- Additional policies which also apply to your use of the Site include:
● Our Privacy Notice http://nascib.org.bd/privacy-policy, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
2. Acceptable Use
2.1 You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site and our services available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
2.2 As a user of this Site, you agree not to:
● Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to a compile database or directory without written permission from us
● Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretenses
● Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
● Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site or in respect to the Services constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time.
- We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of the Site or Services.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
- In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding use of the Services, please contact us by email at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Mezbah Uddin Plaza (6th floor)
91, New Circular Road, Mouchak, Dhaka-1217
Mobile: +8801723855215; +8801689793780
Office Hour: Saturday-Thursday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
***Click For Payment- Click Here